América Latina, Fútbol, Rock'n'Roll

01 ottobre 2012

Meat+Bone


I lost my way in world with the crazy drum, messed-up beat on the guitar all together falling down the stairs first I got it in the ear. Then I got it in my back now I got it in the knees but it still ain’t clear there were times that I could not hit that note so I got the shot down on the floor I had to run so very fast, I had to run so very much, I had to run so very hard but it still ain’t clear. You were mine. A short while. A long time ago baby but now you put me through so many changes where did it all go? What did you happen to do to that thing that we know? I said baby please don’t go. I’m gonna blacken your eye, blacken your heart rearrange your soul, I’m gonna tear it apart wrapped up stuck, and condemned to this fate but it still ain’t clear.


JSBX // Meat And Bone

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento